subject

In many of my posts I told you how much I love Photography and that is true, but there are other things completely diferent to feel love. At the beggining of the photography class, my first impression was: "Well, the class is ok". But then, three years later, all that I felt was depression. Entering the art world can be fantastic, depressive or both. In my case it was principaly depressive, really. I was skirting the suicide. I wasn't sure with my pohotographic proyect, my self esteem was on the floor, I didn't like my work or anything I did.... Bad times. For that reason my achievment was from bad to worse in my principal class: photography. Considering that, my feelings related by photography class were betwen disappointment with university and hate me. Before thoose bad moments and taking my pills regulary, my mind was more stable and now feeling more calmed and balanced I can appreciate the work of my teachers. We reunite at the class and we talk about our projects and what we like to make, the hear us and make coments related to our personal projects. They teach us hoy to put our photographys in the wall, how to get a good photoshoot but what I like the most is they are when we need them.

Comments

Post a Comment