Pose


When I started my first year in photography class we learned techniques in the photographic studio, how to operate the flash and that kind of things. But learn that wasn't just move the lights and use the camera, photography is a moment of conection with yourself and yout model, no matters if the model is a person, an object or a landscape.
In my experience and the photos that I like to do, many of the times I need my model completly nude. Here in Universidad de Chile, our models are our classmates, it is, they are not professionals and I have to convince them to pose for me and trust in me. When someone say yes I feel very thankful, I don´t pay for pose, but more than that they offer their body and we have to be respectful.
The most important thing is make them feel confident, having that the moment is more nice for all of us.
Considering that is how I know that a photo shoot is a moment of conection and consciousness, be sure of what your'e doing with the lights and the functions in the camera and at the same time keep the interpersonal relation relax and professional.
I always ask my models How they feel in the sesion, and all of them like the relation we have, an that makes me feel profoundly good.
We need to respect each other and love our bodies, we are beautiful!

Comments