My two pieces of technology are my cellphone and my digital camera. The screen of my phone is almost completely broken. My parents offered me to buy another one, but I don't want it because I think the phone is a constant distraction to me and here in university I need to focus on my projects and other art works.
I wished to have my own camera, but they are too expensive to buy by myself, and for that, one day I told my parents that I need a camera to work in class and also my personal projects at home, so in a shopping day my mom bought me my first reflex camera. That day was one of the best days in my life!
This is the camera that I'm talking about <3 :
My camera is very useful considering that I am studying Photography, because this is the means of creation for me in that class, so I use it almost four times a week. My camera is like my baby, it's a very important part of my life, without it I wouldn't make the art that I love to do. If one day my camera fell down and a single part of it broke, my heart would be broken too.... Whit this object I earn money and my life is more happy using it in an artistic way.
Some people think the use of a camera is easy, because in our times all the cellphones contain a camera and people take photographs all day, but it is completely different when you use a professional camera when the automatic function is not an option and there are many factors to consider. So, when someone tells me " Ok, but taking a photo is just pressing a button" my blood starts to boil.... I hate the "Iphone photographers", sorry.
I wished to have my own camera, but they are too expensive to buy by myself, and for that, one day I told my parents that I need a camera to work in class and also my personal projects at home, so in a shopping day my mom bought me my first reflex camera. That day was one of the best days in my life!
This is the camera that I'm talking about <3 :
My camera is very useful considering that I am studying Photography, because this is the means of creation for me in that class, so I use it almost four times a week. My camera is like my baby, it's a very important part of my life, without it I wouldn't make the art that I love to do. If one day my camera fell down and a single part of it broke, my heart would be broken too.... Whit this object I earn money and my life is more happy using it in an artistic way.
Some people think the use of a camera is easy, because in our times all the cellphones contain a camera and people take photographs all day, but it is completely different when you use a professional camera when the automatic function is not an option and there are many factors to consider. So, when someone tells me " Ok, but taking a photo is just pressing a button" my blood starts to boil.... I hate the "Iphone photographers", sorry.

jajaja yes, taking photos in a professional camera it is so dificult! to me is only confusion
ReplyDelete