The last year my mother's co-worker gave us her pet called Teo, because she couldn't have it in her house. Teo is a very special dog and I'm going to tell you why I say this.
The day when Teo came home, he started to smell all the things in our backyard, in that moment that wasn't so important to me. Then when my father came home after work, he went to meet the new dog, and Teo wouldn't stop barking to my dad in any moment.
While the days pased all this thing didn't change. Teo followed smelling and barking to my dad and I said: "Well Teo going to meet us soon", and that happened just a few months ago.
In all this time living with Teo I learned so much about him. He don't like men, we discovered that for two reasons, the first is Teo only barked when a man was in the house, any man, my brother, my dad, the gardener... he didn't do it to a woman or a child. The second reason it's a moment that I captured with my phone. One day I put a sculpture that I made in the floor and Teo was entering the house and he got scared with the Apollo's sculpture, after that when Apollo was in the floor Teo passed carefully to enter in the house.
Today, he still doing that and barking to men but don't my father and brother, that's a progress.
All those thing that he do makes me love him more and more every day. It's awesome.

That's curious... Maybe he was abused for a male figure? I can't help it feeling sad for him :c Is great that he is in your house with your family, I hope he can be ok soon!
ReplyDelete