Adriana Lestido she is an argentine photographer.
http://www.adrianalestido.com.ar/
I like her site so much, because is simple, elegant, and easy to surf in there, but with all the information that we need.
When you enter in the site you will see in the top os the screen her name and in the right side of the name there are the biography, books, text, shows, audiovisuals, press and contact. when you press one of this options the information will appear inmediatly very clear.
You can change the lenguaje, english or spanish.
I visite the site almost one time a week, because I love his work. She is and artist, and she is latinoamerican women.
The images are incredible, you should visite her website and know her work!
http://www.adrianalestido.com.ar/
I like her site so much, because is simple, elegant, and easy to surf in there, but with all the information that we need.
When you enter in the site you will see in the top os the screen her name and in the right side of the name there are the biography, books, text, shows, audiovisuals, press and contact. when you press one of this options the information will appear inmediatly very clear.
You can change the lenguaje, english or spanish.
I visite the site almost one time a week, because I love his work. She is and artist, and she is latinoamerican women.
The images are incredible, you should visite her website and know her work!

you are right, pics are beautiful
ReplyDelete