When I talk about my family, I think in my mother's side of (it)because we are very close between us since ever.
We are almost seventy, my mother has seven sisters and two brothers, and each of them (have/s) two, three or four children, so I have a lot of cousins and my cousins have children too . In every month are so many birthdays and for that we visit each other every week, but the real reason is that we love us, just that. I love visit my aunt's houses until I am sitting drinking tea the entire night and have no idea of what they are talking about, all that I care is just be there and listen for the love that I feel with my family. With my cousins is different, because there's no a long age distance, and they are very funny, telling jokes all the time, is awesome.
Sometimes is difficult to understand for some one else, they feel nervous when they see son many people, and for me is difficult to understand a life with a small family. I used to see fifty or more humans in the same house, and not a big house necessarily, it's noisy, laugh, babies crying, the sound of the tea cups, more than one conversation at the time...etc. everything is happening in a infinity table at the dinner.
My favorites days of the year are: 18, September - Christmas and New year, because
in that days came almost all of them to Padre Hurtado, because some of them lives in Santiago, La Serena, Cobquecura and other places.
In september I love the time at launch, everybody sitting there, being happy and eating their meat, and I am vegetarian, but my heart beats in that moments, and it is a very simple situation. Is just a launch !
In Christmas we have Christmas tree full of gifts and you don't know who gave it to you because it's a secret. And the last day of the year is the longest day because the last and the first day count like one and we make a party that stars at 22:00hrs and finish at 08:00 am, is so funny, every night singing, dancing, and singing and dancing again, but it's not all, we leave the house where we make the party at 08:00 but we came back at 15:00 hours to eat, every year is the same, and I love it.
A family "selfie":
(here they aren't all of them... :O!)
Comments
Post a Comment