Ideas for my future


When I finished the school my only career option was Visual Arts, there wasn't an other option to me. If you ask me now about entering Postgraduate course, I think I would do it.
I would like to learn more about photography. Today many of the photographs made by professionals are digital photos and a lot of them edit the images in Photoshop, but until I am a Photographer who knows how a camera works, I really don't understand the things in the computer, is like an other language to me, it's so difficult. For that reason I think I need to take a course where  someone teach me all the technological things connected to photography. Having that, my artworks should be more precise in what I want to say with my images.
My plan is take a design course and learn about new edition programs. I don't know where now, but I will know soon.   

Comments

  1. the technology is the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. computers are so hard to understand! without my brother I will be lost!
    Photography is so cool! there are images that photoshop can't recreat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment