My name is Renata Ayala, I was born in Santiago, Chile, but I live in a small town near the capital called: Padre Hurtado. All my family live there, my cousins are my neighbors and we visit each other every weekend.
I am the only in the family who studied Arts, I was always painting in the high school, but now, in the university I decided to make my art with a camera and make stranger pictures that put you on a confusion state.
Sometimes my family don't understand what I'm doing they think that my art is weird, especially my brother (who is a teenager and only wants to play games on his computer)... I just take photographs.
Here is one of my favorites:
Photography is what I study and is my job too, but it is not the only thing that I love to do, in my free time I draw and .... I take more and more pictures !

very good writing and interesting comments as well!!
ReplyDeleteyou live so far!! By the way your photographies are very very beatiful!
ReplyDelete